Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nature matches food

'Accidental art' verses 'I do not belief in coincidences' still I think I am on to something...
Few nights ago I had this crawing for a warm fruit cake with whipped cream and made one really fast and ate it late p.m. 
Couple of hours later I see the sky is turning into one of those magic midnight shows 
that makes most photographers run out.  
At least I did and had fun being energized by natures gifts.  
Back indoors at 02:30 a.m. and still plenty to observe in the heavens.  
The extreme pleasures of living in the altitude of 65° North...
Is the 'Bliss' now high Summer Season!!   
Anyway the point of this 'story' is that it was not until now when I was sorting the photographs 
the discovery of the matching colors of the cake to the sunset.    
Apples and berry jam on a wholewheat cake.  
All there is to it, the gods reply:~)

Then came the other cake, and another sunset:
  A cake for Aliens!

No comments:

Post a Comment